What They Represent
Stop Runs that are driven by Smart Money traders is an important concept to understand in trading.
When an aggressive price move in the market is pushed by Smart Money, and fueled by Trapped Retail Traders, it should grab and hold your attention!
The problem for most traders is that this activity is happening right under their nose without being aware of it - or worse yet - they're getting trapped in it and wind up getting steam rolled.
This is where Push Zones come in - they shine a light on this activity! They identify Stop Run Activity as it's occurring in the market - so we can trade with the Smart Money and not against them.
How They Benefit Us
1) Push Zones show us where critical areas of supply & demand are. Areas where smart money and stop run activity took place. These areas provide support and resistance levels real time as they form, and going forward they project out on our chart and become inflection points that we lean on for entries and exits.
If you're looking to locate an ideal entry point - Push Zones mark important moments of supply & demand transition and reversals that you can lean on for entry.
2) Push Zones show us who's in control, buyers or sellers, and when that control is shifting. This helps us trade with the Smart Money as they push price, and not against them.
Once you enter a trade - Push Zones serve as clear signs as to who's in control , buyers or sellers, and whether the market ( the smart money) is moving with you or against you.
1) Sign up for Push Zones
2) We'll activate you
3) The Push Zones Study will download automatically through Sierra Charts
4) Use Push Zones for 30 days on any markets you prefer.
5) If you don't find Push Zones to be useful to your trading just email us and we'll promptly refund you no questions asked.
Push Zones are fully automated!
They form on our charts real time for us -
on any markets we follow, on any time frames we want!